Armstrong vinyl tile

Hello. I am interested in installing Armstrong vinyl tile in a pretty large area of my house. I was wondering what other people thought of this brand and how easy it is to install? After reading a few discussions, I am kinda worried about the seams I am going to see. Armstrong claims that their tiles fit pretty snuggly with each other. What do others think of this statement? Is the vinyl sheeting easier to install than the tiles? Thanks.
<< how easy it is to install? >>
Piece of cake if the substrate is decent.
<< Armstrong claims that their tiles fit pretty snuggly with each other >>
That's a fact. They fit snugly by snuggling close together.
<< I am kinda worried about the seams I am going to see >>
Don't obsess over it. Choose a pattern that minimizes seams and you'll be surprised at how soon they become invisible. . << Is the vinyl sheeting easier to install than the tiles? >>
Yes, for a professional or highly skilled and experienced amateur. Don't even think about it if your rooms aren't perfect rectangles with no obstructions or trim to fuss over.
Final observation, buy the top of the line tile with a polyurethane wear layer, non wax finish or whatever they call it. FWIW, I've got that type of Armstrong tile in a high traffic area that has stood up to a half dozen years of abuse and looks great. HTH
Joe
Looking at their installation instructions, they state to remove baseboard moulding. Is this really necessary? It would make things much easier if the moulding could stay up. I plan on removing the carpet I have on the floor now and installing the vinyl. Shouldn't the vinyl just slide underneath the moulding? I am saying that it should slide underneath since I currently have carpet down and when I removed some of the carpet, there was a slight gap between the subfloor and moulding. Due to the fact that the gap between the moulding an subfloor is bigger than the thickness of the tile, I would have to add quater round (shoe moulding) to hide the rest of the gap between the floor and baseboard. Also, I thought for some type of floors (I'm not sure if vinyl is included), you would want to have a bit of a gap between the baseboard moulding (wall) and the tile to allow room for expansion. They don't mention any of this.