Appliance cord replacement...

Anybody here know source for the 2-prong plug for older appliance using the 1/2" spacing but 1/8" D pins? All the "miniature" replacements I have found have the 1/2" spacing but are for a smaller diameter pin...
There are used available on eBay but for something like this ya' just never know so would prefer to find a replacement plug or cord instead.
I have temporarily scavenged the internals of a full-sized repair plug and put them in the miniature body but they really don't fit well...it's not dangerous but is klunky.
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:45:33 AM UTC-4, dpb wrote:

why not change the cord to a grounded one and replace the receptable

All kinds of adapters to convert one style of euro connector to another because there are so many different standards for 220 volt plugs.