Anyone experience with Stamped Concrete in Upstate NY?

Hi,
We are considering having this product installed. I'm sure it works fine in mild climates but am not sure of longer term durability in Upstate NY weather - snow, rain, ice, heat, hail, etc....
Any opinions are welcomed.

I was at a graduation party yesterday. They had stamped concrete around the pool area as the patio. Looked damned good and was about 8 years old in central MA. I see no reason it would not work in NY. You have sidewalks don't you? Same material.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

If you look at some of the new road construction, they use stamped concrete in the road medians and crosswalks. Upstate NY, Buffalo, Rochester & Syracuse. Ive seen it around swimming pools and gardens. Everywhere it has had a shinning sealer on it. Not sure how well that sealer holds up