Any suggestions for two 50-gallon propane water heaters, leaking, in series?

Page 2 of 2
Uncle Monster wrote, on Fri, 18 Sep 2015 07:32:17 -0700:

Thanks for that advice.
I don't see any indication that the valve is leaking, but, I will take a closer look just to be sure.
If your water flow is lower with just the one heater, then you must have in troduced some sort of a restriction in the line somewhere, or else the two heaters were not in series. There is no way that two heaters in series wit h exactly the same plumbing would have a higher water flow than just one he ater unless there is some sort of restriction in the one heater line. Did you introduce some sharp bends in the line that was previously a straight l ine???

Currently checking my tank. Though it might be leaking, but stopped. I'm monitoring the pressure relief. Having some issue with temperature today. I noticed my pressure going higher initially recently. Pressure regulator might be acting up on main. I don't have an air tank, but do have anti back flow valve. I don't want to blast off.
Greg

It was easy enough to put bucket under TP valve to isolate water. Found a little water in there today. Water pressure appears normal the last few days.
Greg