Any product effective for washing machine tank enamel repair?

Is there anything for doing spot ding repairs on the enamel on a washing machine tank that will hold up?
Thanks

Tank? I've never seen a tank on a washing machine. Do you mean the inside basket? If it is porcelain, nothing can truly repair it, but there are some epoxy paints that are fairly decent. You'll get a couple of years out of them.

Dunno, I've seen it referred to as the inner tank.
Go to a good paint store in your area and ask them about porcelain paint repair. I have seen some bath tubs and sinks that were re-done and turned out just great.

I used JB Weld in our dishwasher to cover a chip. Still OK after 3 years. DW used every day. Color don't match but who cares. WW

I'm surprised since my experience with JB is that it doesn't hold up to immersion in water.