Ant infestation

http://www.gardensalive.com/product.asp?pn 95&ss=ant%20bait
I had (past tense) carpenter ants. The pro at the expensive pest control place said they are almost impossible. Repeated treatments, $175 per treatment.
One application of this (squirted some in a jar lid, and left it on the table) and havn't seen an ant since. No kidding!
Hint: Don't buy a lot of stuff on your first order from this catalog, cause they keep sending catalogs. And every couple catalogs they have a "Buy $25 and get $25 freee" coupon on front or back.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I'm a fan of Terro, cheap, readily available, and I get results.
tom @ www.Carpenter-Ant-Killer.com