Anlu pressure washer gun question

Hi, I have a cheap Anlu pressure washer which had the inlet fitting on the gun break after about 2 hours of use. Well, I was able to get a replacement fitting, but somehow when I took the gun apart, the steel ball for the gun valve fell on the garage floor and bounced into obvlion. I looked for about 2 horus and couldn't find it. Anyway, I can't get any help from Anlu, and all I want to do is find a stainless ball the right size to fit. I'm in Portland, OR and don't know of a local steel ball retailer, so I was going to order some on the web, but I don't know what size it is. I suupose I could guess, or how can I figure out from the valve seat how big the ball should be. I figure it's got to be a pretty common size (probably metric, somewhere equivalent to about 1/4", I would think).

Anyway, if anyone has any insight as to what size the ball is, please let me know.

thanks,

danbo

Reply to
danbo

Anyone? Someone's got to know the answer to this....please!!

thanks,

danbo

Reply to
danbo