aluminum brake work

Could anyone direct me to where I can find useful "how to" information for aluminum work. I need to wrap some windows, doors, soffits, etc. I haven't used a brake or done any aluminum work in several yrs. I can't find a good book on the subject anywhere. Thanks for your help.
Jason

I don't have a clue as to books and it has been many years for me also. Just a couple of tips though.
When you have multiple bends in a strip, make a template for the markings. I'd use a scrap of the aluminum and make a straight cut where the mark should go, then an angled cut to it to remove material Just put the template against the strip and make the marks with a pencil, bend at the marks. You can also make one with the bends to have a match for them if they are no 90 degrees.
JASON wrote:

http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/articles/showarticle.asp?articleID 68
http://tinyurl.com/zxnzv
Searching newsgroups through Google is often a good way to see what's already been asked and answered: http://tinyurl.com/kjgv4
The easiest way to get clear concise complete information is to hie thee to your local library and take out one of those Time/Life books (or equal). It'll have nifty pictures and step by step instructions.

Lindsay Technical books. (www.lindsaybks.com)