allen

what brand breakers will work in a bryant breaker box
aleen123 wrote:

Uh.....Bryant...Let me know if I got it right!!
Rich
Cutler-Hammer BR, Murray, GE, Silvania, Square D Homeline,ITE, Westinghouse, and probably a slew of others I can't think of at this moment

remove a sample breaker and take along when you go shopping, buy a couple spares for emergencies

Siemens. Square D is not compatible. I'm not sure about Cutler-Hammer.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.