advise on pressure washer?

I bought a Generac 1900psi ,Briggs 3.75 hp,2gpm pressure washer,I had a hell of time starting it,although the temp outside was on the cool side,40's,I wondering if it will be easier starting when the temp is higher,probably next spring.When I finally got it going it worked great,these engines don't have a choke,just a little rubber bulb you push in 3-4 times.I am considering returning for a larger unit,2500psi Honda 5 hp Delta pressure washer.although I do like the Generac because its compact and has a handle you carry it easy. Thanks
Tony Pacc wrote:

I've got a Generac pressure washer and it has a choke. I never have any trouble starting it.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf
written

Try holding the trigger open on the wand while starting it. That relieves pressure on the pump. I find it works but awkward to hold the wand while pulling the rope. So I shove a wedge against the trigger.
--
Barney __________________________

It should have a choke, look, take off the air filter look inside.
Tony Pacc wrote:

I have never had that problem. Plug it in, turn it on and it always starts right up. :-)
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Tony Pacc wrote:

Of course they have a choke. The engine may be one of the B&S models with an automatic choke, but I assure you it has one.
The engine should start on the first couple of pulls; if not, something is wrong.
are you squeezing the trigger on the gun at the same time your trying to start it? if not ,DO ! ! makes it a-lot easier to crank the engine. i rebuild pressure washers

Your starting problem may be the same one I had on a small B&S engine for mower I had just bought.Damn thing would not start after pressing the rubber bulb several times. Found the problem was,the button wasnt squirting any gas into the carb. Found that I had to punch the bulb with Quick short strokes with the end of my thumb in order to get it to pump the gas. Now it starts on the first pull! Try it I think it will solve your starting prob! Lots of luck!
Since you didn't ask a question, I won't make any comments.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus