~Advice on garden edger needed

I want to get a garden edger to help me with my landscaping. The soil here is rocky and clay based so it will have to be one with good power. If it trenched too, that would be a bonus, but I'd rather have a good single-use tool than an adequate compromise. Gas powered is probably best, but I'll consider whatever does a good job and makes a nice straight line.

Jo (in eastern Canada)

PS I live in a smaller town and no one rents them here.

Reply to
JoKing

So buy a gas-powered edger. What is your question again?

Dimitri

Reply to
D. Gerasimatos

Edgers , weed wackers, I retired them in favor of Roundup and propane. So what was your question again.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
William Brown

Skil is supposed to be great but I was cheap and bought a Poultin

Reply to
Art

I meant STIHL

Reply to