Adhesives for concrete patching.

Page 2 of 2

Years ago when my sons and I poured the apron for the rear door of my shop we all put our hand prints in the wet concrete. Now, 17 years later I get teary eyed when I look at the size of their handprints and think of the good times I had with my kids doing projects like that together. My three boys are 25, 200 and 1700 miles from home with their own families and don't have much time to hang out with Pa. Miss the kids but I like this new life too. Steve
Ignoramus12852 wrote:

Cut the print out and bond some ceramic tile with your initials in the cutout..
When you sell the house offer to place the tile with the new owners initials as a selling point :)
John
"john" wrote: Cut the print out... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ...and frame it. Your kid could give it to your wife as a mother's day present.
Leo Lichtman wrote:

Better yet, give it to the kid for his birthday present.