Adhesives for concrete patching.

"john" wrote: Cut the print out... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ...and frame it. Your kid could give it to your wife as a mother's day present.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Hmm. Diamond-filled?

That kind of upends the idea of concrete as a cheap material.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Better yet, give it to the kid for his birthday present.

Reply to
john

Oh, yeah. I drive out I-78 regularly. If I had a pickup I probably could save some money by getting them there.

I've installed pavers in sand around a swimming pool (my parents', not mine), and it was a pretty good solution to ground that kept settling and to roots that kept heaving. Every year I'd adjust a few bricks.

Maybe next spring.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress