adding a saltwater chlorinator to an existing above ground pool

I'm looking add a saltwater chlorinator to an above ground pool. The pool is 13,000 gallons and had a 2HP pump on it.
Does anyone have experience with relaible brands for these things? Intek is the one I see on amazon and it has mixed reviews.
Any gottchas out there to worry about?
thanks

Why do you want to go to salt? I've heard stories about staining decks but I think that was on travertine.

Lots of reviews about salt being low maintenance and less harsh on the eyes.

I just wear goggles and I can't imagine anything being lower maintenance than chlorine, but to each his own.

I agree. I have a 12 month pool in Florida where we have all sorts of environmental issues, not the least of which is 60-80 inches of rain and I get by just fine with 2 1/2 tablets a week in a floater, shocking once a week (summer) and watching the pH. (less cl in the winter)