Add a Shower to my half bath

I would like to Add a Shower to my half bath.
Currently the half bath attached to the master bed room, contains a mirrored medicine cabinet, Wash basin and a toilet.
We would like to remodel it and add a shower to it with a budget of 500$ to 750$
Space is restrictive.
Does anyone have any suggestions or experience in how one could squeeze things in? I'm looking for examples
Thank you in advance.
rgds, Muthiah

___________________ | | |18" vanity | | _____| / | / | 36x36 / |Neo-angle | |Shower __________ |________| 36" toilet