AC Quiet

Need suggestions regarding the purchase of a large wall mounted 19,000+ btu AC. I am concerned about the noise. What is or are the best brand/s and model/s for quietness? Thanks
look ar consumer reports

Window shakes are not particularly quiet, Pretty hard to do with everything in one package. I would be more concerned about the SEER than the noise. You will get used to the noise in time. We had window shakers in our farm house in Iowa. One in the dinning room and one in the hall window upstairs. After awhile I did not even notice except when they were not running and it was hot and muggy.
Shel wrote:

Consider a split unit with part outside and part inside.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math