A thermostat that's not buuuuutt ugly

Hi,
I'm looking for a thermostat that has the same function as the broan 86w:
http://www.broan.com/display/router.asp?ProductID "55
but is not that ugly. Something that could fit in a decora faceplate would be ideal. If it comes in black that would be even better. Looking for any kind of suggestions.
Thanks!
Aaron
Aaron Fude wrote:

No suggestions as to model, just the observation that, if you find something you otherwise like, you can paint it.
Probably.

I've never seen an electric heat thermostat that fits in a Decora plate. You need to define "ugly". Here are some fancy Honeywells that you may find attractive: http://www.aubethermostats.com/linevolt.htm?gclid=CJj3orCR2J0CFdVL5Qod-DTKrQ
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:21:01 -0400, Aaron Fude

http://www.cadetco.com /
See if Cadet has anything you like. Honeywell might have something for your also.
http://www.drillspot.com/pimages/4020/402010_300.jpg