3 way switches shows 2 hot wires

Page 2 of 2
On 2/26/2012 6:44 PM, RBM wrote:

If you still have problems, click on this link:
http://www.intermatic.com/en/Products/Timers/InWallTimers/Electronic_Timers/ST01.aspx
Then click on the instructions for installing the jumper and watch the video
On 2/26/2012 6:48 PM, RBM wrote:

http://www.intermatic.com/en/Products/Timers/InWallTimers/Electronic_Timers/ST01.aspx
Whoops, you have to click on the "resources" tab first

I tried to find instructions for that switch online. I lost interest. If you can post the link to instructions it would be a big help.
The best way to start is to disconnect all wires. If the switch is for single pole or 3 way, one of the screws will be marked common. If you have that, it is pretty easy to walk you through.
You took pictures of how the switches were wired before you disconnected them, right? :)
On Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:31:23 PM UTC-7, Doug wrote:

On Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:31:23 PM UTC-7, Doug wrote:

Why not just "google" for "3 way switch schematic" and get the right diagrams to proceed from?

Aside from this newsgroup, Google has been my best friend.