3 way switch wiring

Is there a web page out there that shows even the simplest person (ME) how to wire three ways?
THX,
cm
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 23:41:27 +0000, CM wrote:

Yes. There are LOTS of them.

Do a google search. There are several ways to do it . The feed can be in either switch box, or in a light box. Typically the feed is in one switch box ,a three wire cable goes from one switch box to the other, and a two wire cable goes from either switch box to the light(s)

CM wrote:

http://www.wfu.edu/~matthews/courses/p230/switches.html
Thanks guys,
Between the links you provided and a little experimenting I've got it down. I only have two left to install.
cm