3-way grounded neutral?

Page 2 of 2

RBM-
Thanks for injecting some common sense / reality check into this thread.
I agree with you, from the keyboard any suggestion is just a WAG. :)
Doug-
if you feel comfortable doing it....you COULD label each conductor & determine its path / connection. More easily with a helper.
per RBM's comment three ways need a continuous neutral & a couple of travelers.....I'm not sure what you've got & its pretty close to impossible to unscramble it from here.
cheers Bob

Try something like this: Maybe someone has a better suggestion
b1 goes to s1(black) w1 to w2
b2 goes to s1(silver) w2 goes to s1(silver)