3-season room addition an

O > I'm putting on a 3-season room addition 17x17. Block frost wall, poured O > concrete floor. I'm having an in-floor heating system installed for the O > addition, which means adding a small boiler to heat the coils. If I don't O > want to run the boiler in winter I have to have the coils filled with an O > antifreeze mixture and they want another $300 for that. Is it necessary or O > worth it? Might it be more efficient to just heat the coils all the time, O > rather than trying to reheat the floor on a sporadic basis. I'm in O > Wisconsin so it does get cold!
I'm thinking the $300 might be a good investment. What happens if you don't use the 3-season room for a while and the power goes out? (OTOH my interpretation of a three-season room is it's not used in winter but then it also would not have heating.)
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* Cream of Chicken soup. How do they get cream from a chicken?
--
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971