3-beam laser level recommendations

I am looking for recommendations on a "home owner" class three-beam laser level. I'd prefer something that projects a "laser chalkline" but dots acceptable. A plumb line projection is an important feature to me. I'd appreciate hearing about the "junk" models as wells as the good performers.
YTKinWI
YTK wrote:

I have the sears one. I don't remember the name. It sends a line around corners, has the vertical feature, and it works great for my business. Think I bought it a year ago for 39.95 and it comes with a nice carrying case. I must admit I still use a level more often.
I use it to find high and lows for wainscoat and kitchen cabinets. Also to line up new stud walls, hallway door openings in remodel jobs. Rich
--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"