3/4 " PVC to 3" PVC

I'm installing a saniflush up-flush toilet in my basement. The effluence goes out through a 3/4" PVC pipe (would you believe??!!)
I need to connect that 3/4" into my main 3" PVC.
Anyway of doing that without cutting the 3" and slipping in a "T" ??

If the 3" pipe is roughly horizontal, and you have room to bring the 3/4" pipe in from the top, then you could just drill a 1" hole.. (I'm pretty sure the OD of 3/4" PVC is just over an inch) in the top of the bigger pipe and glue the smaller one in place.
But you really should just cut the main pipe and use the T anyway, since it's a much stronger connection, and doesn't create a rough spot to cause clogs.
What's your objection to cutting into the main?

Does it matter what size the pipeps are? Would there be an obvious answer, or no answer, if the pipes were the same size?
46erjoe wrote:

You want an SA-321-3
http://www.plumbingstore.com/saddle.html
Probably not at the big Orange Box...
Jim
What about a vent for the toilet, or is it allowed to be installed on a wet vent (the pipe used for other water draining through it.

EXT wrote:

Good point. Apparently the mfr recommends a vent connection for the tank (discharge line can't be used as wet vent). OP should have all those instructions with it.

46erjoe writes:

Saddle fitting. Or drill and tap threads.
46erjoe wrote:

No. None that will meet code.

Get a saddle fitting ;)