18MM sparkplug for lawn mower?

Page 2 of 2

AFAIK, 18mm spark plugs are not particularly scarce, any other solution seems to me to be more trouble than it's worth.
Ace Hardware carries them for small engines:
http://www.acehardware.com/sm-small-engine-spark-plugs--fi-1305598_cp - 1254884.1255120.html
Gary L. Burnore wrote:

Hey, Bubba, you'd do really fine out here in TX/NM High Plains farm country at that price, good deal.

Well, I'll do whatever it takes to keep the SWMBO happy. ;-)
- HPT
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:28:34 -0000, High Plains Thumper

I'm no Bubba, but I sure can't see charging more for something than it's worth like they do in TX. Don't know about New Mexico. I was only there twice and liked it both time. Must be embarassing, being so close to texas. :)

Anyone who doesn't is either lying or divorced.
--
gburnore@databasix dot com

Shiesters live everywhere. Good thing about the Panhandle is a lot of offbeat roads to ride on, same with NM. There's some good shops in TX, mebbe one needs to go beyond the big cities to see them.

Well, there's a good amount of that around here too. Kids call two sets of parents Daddy, Mommy. Unfortunate ...
- HPT
meirman wrote:

Here are some Autolite and Champion numbers and some specifications:
http://www.ramaircraft.com/Catalog/Unison/AUTOLITE/autolightpg11.htm