18MM sparkplug for lawn mower?

Any machine shop would simply install a Helicoil. Takes 10 minutes, the part is $1.20. Done hundreds of them in everything from VW's to Mercedes. Simple.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

I've never seen a pimped lawn mower, may be a first!

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

Hey, Bubba, you'd do really fine out here in TX/NM High Plains farm country at that price, good deal.

Well, I'll do whatever it takes to keep the SWMBO happy. ;-)

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

I'm no Bubba, but I sure can't see charging more for something than it's worth like they do in TX. Don't know about New Mexico. I was only there twice and liked it both time. Must be embarassing, being so close to texas. :)

Anyone who doesn't is either lying or divorced.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Gary L. Burnore wrote in news:cpg5gv$15n$ snipped-for-privacy@badtz-maru.databasix.com:

Shiesters live everywhere. Good thing about the Panhandle is a lot of offbeat roads to ride on, same with NM. There's some good shops in TX, mebbe one needs to go beyond the big cities to see them.

Well, there's a good amount of that around here too. Kids call two sets of parents Daddy, Mommy. Unfortunate ...

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper