17.5 Briggs and Stratton

I have a 17.5 briggs and stratton intek on my craftsman push mower. Lol jus t joking of course. It's a rider. I am into old school and also having star ter issues. Back in the day my grandpa had a boat engine that was electric start but one day we were stuck in the middle of the lake with a dead batte ry so he pulled the engine cover off and grabbed a piece of rope from under the seat and wrapped it around the flywheel and after a good jerk we were going again. I'm looking to do the same thing to my mower if I can find the right parts. I mostly need a pulley with a notch for wrapping a rope aroun d. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.