Wizard tiller

Hello, I have a very old wizard tiller. It was given to me and worked fine until the belt broke the other day. The model number is long worn off, is there a website where I can find out the length of the belt needed?
Thanks,
John
Jd said:

http://www.landscapepower.com/wizard.html
Toll Free 1-8-MOWERPART
--
Eggs

-I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.

Take the old belt to a NAPA store they will measure it up and match it. You might also take the model number of your machine - they might have a listing for it.