Weed/Grass ID..

I have posted a page http://www.illuminationsfx.com/yard.html with pictures of some weeds in my yard...I dont know anything about weeds and just need to know what I have so I can deal with them...I also...dont know what type of grass I have...those pictures are numbers 10 and 11...THANKS for any help

say what part of the country you live in so it's hard to tell you how to proceed right now. But, you need several applications of a broad-leaf weed killer. I like the Bonide product, but they are probably about the same. This is going to leave you with a high percent of dirt instead of the weeds. So, you have to plan reseeding. In New England there is not enough time to do that this Spring, so you will have to do it in the Fall. September/October is good because it's easy to keep the new seed damp, the key to growing grass.
JediKnight2 wrote:

http://www.rce.rutgers.edu/weeds/index-thumbnail.asp http://herbi-systems.com/Weed_Facts/Weed_Gallery/weed_gallery.html http://www.lawnpro-kc.com/lp/weeds.html
Sorry about that...I live in Wilmington, NC