watering lawn with sump water---save fertilizer?

My sump pumps discharge onto the lawn outside the house. I notice the grass there is very lush and green.
I have a feeling that the lush growth is due not just to the grass getting more water.
I think maybe it is due to the mineral content of the sump water.
I think maybe because the sump water has percolated through the soil, it has picked up minerals that are good for the grass, whereas rain water has no dissolved minerals.
( -) Have been using grey water for thousands of porpoises, can't sustain if we do not re-use. Never had a plant die via grey H2o use so far x 20+ yr.