Teflex is safe for use in any environment (non-toxic).


Teflex forms a strong, extremely thin molecular film that seals and covers all of the pores of the surface which is being treated. The Teflex solutions can be used on any surface.
The molecular film has the potential to keep its antimicrobial properties for many years after drying. Essentially, microbial contamination and growth is prevented until this polymeric film of Teflex is worn off. When in its active diluted preparation Teflex has a dual purpose: it kills any exhisting microbes; also, it creates an unfavorable environment for future microbial development thereby eliiminating any chances of contracting pathogenic infection. It is important to mention that the Teflex coating does not interfere with the exchange of gas and water vapor or with any other chemical or physical properties of the surface being treated.
Please, visit our websites for more detailed information on our services, http://www.bustmold.com , http://www.neoguard.ca and the products we use in order to provide unsurpassed mold remediation results and offer endless potential to the world of antimicrobial disinfection; http://www.teflex.org .
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.