Snow chains

Is there a trick on putting snow chains on a lawn tractor used for blowing snow? I have put them on and go about 5-10 feet before the start coming off the side of the tire. I tried to deflate the tire, getting the chains as tight as I could and then inflating the tire again, but this doesn't work either. Could they be too tight? Thanks Mike
c1gmlm wrote:

No they are too loose if they are coming off the side. Sounds like you don't have the correct size chains.
--
Art