RU looking for a new tiller ?

If you like Sears, try them. They've had left overs marked down for a couple weeks. A few days ago I saw them put a couple out on the sidewalk with reduced prices - and the guy said if I was interested they'll probably negotiate down some more. Today I was in Sears - so why not see - their reg $695 6.5 HP rear-tine was marked down to $549 and after a few minutes discussion they were down to $465 - when I passed, they asked what I would offer.
Unfortunately it wasn't big enough for me and I'm not a big Sears fan - but for those who are - looks like a good deal to me.
I am a Master Gardener and in a weakened moment I bought a Sears Rear tine tiller on sale. The tines turned backwards and would wear you out. I sold it and got a MTD with reversing tines. When cultivating I run them backwards very shallow but when breaking up the soil I run them forward. MUCH BETTER
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

I teach Master Gardeners - and can tell you Sears has a model with tines that go both ways also. I believe it is their 7HP model. Their other models go either forward or counter-rotating but not both. You are now using them the way they were intended - the first time you bought the wrong type machine for the purpose you intended.
I know I had the wrong one. The gear box was leaking oil also. I sold it real cheap.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley