Mowed the garden

The squash / pumpkin area (about 20 by 70) - vines and weeds. Once the vines spread I can't get the tiller through to keep weeds down so they kinda take over - but since the squash keep growing we don't worry about it. So now everything is picked and there are a lot of weeds 3' high and some 5 and 6' high. I mow through real slow and after a week go over it again. Then I will plow it under and in the spring just disc and till . I thought of Clark as my Wheelhorse was chewing up those big weeds <chuckle>
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:52:20 GMT, Srgnt Billko wrote:

So you're saying you don't grow any pines in there?
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but I got
"xPosTech" <xpostechatgtdotrrdotcom> wrote in message

With all due respect, some of these weeds might have been tougher than the pine stick. haha
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Ok guys let me update you, again. The new lawntractor, the one Sears replaced FREE OF CHARGE went back to Sears when they delivered my new one, free of charge, The new lawntractor has been the F'ing fantastic !! ( I know some of you don't wanna hear that) But the replacement lawntractor has performed FLAWLESS. BTW Kathy likes it so much, she has taken over the mowing, and towing the lawn sweeper to take up the leaves and pine needles. I'm now fixing the barn and winterizing the house and she's mowing!!!!!
I don't mind the ribbing (as I roll my eyes) It was a pain at first but I really am happy I bought the mower I did, as Kathy now loves to do the lawn. (that's really nice) Now If I can get her to mow down the steep hills, I'd be all set.
Clark...
--
Why me?

You could end up being the idol of all the husbands on your street. Are you going to try the Sears auto oil changing kit next. If you get her to take that over you should write a book <chuckle>

Put the thing in low gear/low speed, keep the foot off the brake. Slow, but uneventful downhill. Once she experiences it, she might try a higher gear/higher speed. If she's told to go perpendicular to a steep hill while on the mower, don't blame her for not doing so. Dave
Dave wrote:

Tried that she won't do it.
--
Why me?

Clark... wrote:

So you bought one of those handy dandy Sears life insurance policies on her when you bought the mower? %)
do snipped-for-privacy@do.com wrote:

She is insured to the gills!! I get close to 700 thousand if she (god forbid) gets killed in some kinda freak mowing accident.
Clark...
--
Why me?

Stop it with the pine stick gauntlet already! :)