Mantis Aerator?

Hi. I recently purchased & received a Mantis Tiller & haven't even used it yet. I saw an earlier post & message thread on it & I've had friends tell me how well it works. My questions is - has anyone used the aerator attachment & if so does it do a good job?
Thanks, Terry
Mack wrote:

Hi Terry...
I have a Murray - used it only one spring so far, so haven't much worth reporting.
Like you I wonder about the aerator - and seeing as Murray didn't make one wonder if the Mantis attachment will fit on mine?
Take care.
Ken

Then find one on Ebay that will ship to Canada.