Looking for good quality landscape lighting

We put in a brick patio last year and installed some Malibu low-voltage lighting.

Garbage. I am going to tear them out and put them in the trash. The tops don't snap on! They blow off every time the wind blows. Two of the lights no longer function, even though there's a good connection.

Can someone recommend a higher quality brand to look for? I live in a small town with only one home store, and Malibu is the only brand they carry.

Reply to
Anonymous