lAYING A LAWN - TOPSOIL HELP!

hi,

we have bought a new home a few month ago , nice house terribl garden! Basically there is 18inches of topsoil onto clay so we have lai drainage - it works! The huge problem is the garden is uneven about foot lower in places lots of soil is missing.It needs building back u to level off and even out. Im planning on getting 10 tonne of topsoil (screened) as a started any tips. We are buiilding a large patio at the rear and a summerhouse on pavin so im assuming 10 tonne will be enough. Anyhelp on how to lay topsoil and get a decent lawn will b appreciated. At the moment its a sunken pit

-- fountainpen

Reply to
fountainpen