Lawn soil Ph?

How can i test my lawn soil Ph myself?
What is the ultimate range?
Thanks, Matt Connecticut, USA

Kits are available at your local garden center.

6 to 7 for most turfgrass.

test kits are available at your local lawn and garden center. My test kit does pH and a number of important electrolytes and N2. They are pretty cool. I was growing Tomatoes a few years back and discovered that the plants were depleteing the soil of Nitrogen very fast. I would use blood meal as a specific supplement.