Lawn soil Ph?

How can i test my lawn soil Ph myself?

What is the ultimate range?

Thanks, Matt Connecticut, USA

Reply to
Noonan

Kits are available at your local garden center.

6 to 7 for most turfgrass.
Reply to
Steveo

test kits are available at your local lawn and garden center. My test kit does pH and a number of important electrolytes and N2. They are pretty cool. I was growing Tomatoes a few years back and discovered that the plants were depleteing the soil of Nitrogen very fast. I would use blood meal as a specific supplement.

Reply to
John H.