I am looking for a simple understanding of Drip Irrigation

I am looking to learn about using drip irrigation. Simple questions like how to I figure amounts of water being used per adaptor or connection. Any nice websites that go into setting them up?
Thank You
Michael
Michael said:

to I figure amounts of water being used per adaptor or connection. Any nice websites that go into setting them up?

Please don't post in HTML. The USENET text groups are for just that, "text". Thanks.
You should find all of the answers to your questions at: http://www.dripirrigation.com /
--

Eggs

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Thank You
Michael
Michael said:

You're welcome. I have a drip system for my greenhouse, that I haven't got around to installing yet. Most likely, that won't need to happen until spring. I purchased all of the components from dripirrigation.com, and had no problems with them, whatsoever.
Good luck, and thanks for adjusting your posting to plain text. =)
--

Eggs

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?