Good hand grass clippers?

Any advice on a good pair of hand operated grass clippers?
The old style that requires manual labor?
I need something to keep in my car to trim grass around my parents grave stones at cemetery. Serious
Thanks in advance!
Leave a HUGE NOTE and Write on it LANDSCAPER
Tape an envelope to the note and tell the landscaper that it is ok to weed wack around the stones every week and to please maintain it for you.
Leave your name and telephone number and to call you if any questions..
May want to throw in a few bucks for em, this will ensure he dont forget ya.
----------------- www.askalandscaper.com