Geting Rid of weeds from Lawn

How makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your lawn?
who makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your

Which weeds are you trying to control?
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

Steveo wrote:

Oh you know. Those weeds.

Yeah, gutless anonymous little bastards....but I can imagine you can relate....
Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Such bitterness. Go fetch Fido

come on, just come out for us....
Tom Jaszewski wrote:

good boy... here's a bone forya.
Okay,
Call your local Scott's Lawn Care service and ask for the "Usual". You end up with no weeds or grass!

Mark Mitchell wrote:

> Okay, > > Call your local Scott's Lawn Care service and ask for the "Usual". You > end > up with no weeds or grass!
Well that's probably cheaper than Roundup!

You're just a wealth of useless knowledge.
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

You can buy real Scott's product and do it yourself too. I knew Scott's was doomed as soon as I seen them selling their name to anyone with a franchise fee. Trugreen has been trying to buy me out since back when they were called Chemlawn. The intro letters are always the same, and somewhat comical.
The jist of it is: are you ready to retire? But that's how those franchise guys operate..I'll sell to my employees long before I would subject my customers to their techs.If you're insurable, you are the route guy. We will teach you about turfgrass soon. They give this industry a bad name.
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

Romy Beeck wrote:

I don't know how you measure "best". What will happen if you don't get the best?
The Bonide line has worked well for me. I spot-apply crabgrass killer and sometimes use broadleaf weed killer. GF is a real demon with the poison ivy killer spray, but I think she just uses whatever is cheap at the time.
Ortho is a reliable name and dealers that sell Ortho tend to have one of their plant encyclopedias in the store.