Final Results: It does work

I bought some pills for the dogs, and administered as directed, 4 for the large dog 2x a day for the first 2 weeks, then 4 pills a day, and 3 for the small dog, 2x a day for the first week then 3 pills a day, and I can honestly say that I do NOT see any further grass burning than was there originally before administering the pills.
Theres a total of about 8 or 10 burn spots, but nothing new anymore.
The stuff is called NatureVet Grass Saver.
Im stoked, though I do hate paying out the additional $15.00 a bottle whenever I run out.
Now I just need to reseed the dead spots and have a really nice lawn again.

But
the
can
they

Don't want to rain on your parade, but did it coincide with the season change? Also, I hope it's ok for the dog..
I have also heard that adding cider vinegar to dogs diet will stop the burn problem. Think it was in a yard book that talks about wierd ways to solve problems like beer/slugs. If I remember it was not a lot per cup of food maybe like a teaspoon

I've also heard just recently from my brothers fiancee, that adding tomato soup to a dogs food will also eliminate the burn spots, she swears by it, so the common thing here between the cider vinegar and the tomato soup would be the acid content I think.
wrote:

the
for
can
there
My mistake, it should have read "tomato juice" NOT tomato soup.
wrote:

for
bottle
I dont think it was the season change since its pretty much the same season right now as it was a month ago in my area of So. California.
My problem now is no longer the burn spots, but rather the damaged areas that get too much water and when the dogs stand on their hind legs to look over the fence they have basically killed all the grass in certain areas because it was too wet.
I've told my landlady about this to have the gardners come over and see if it's getting too much water for the area. Since this is a wooden fence that surrounds the small front yard, it gets sun, but near the edges of the fence it loses sun real early in the day and I dont think the drainage is proper so it just sits totally wet all day in certain areas. So far I havnt heard back from the gardners, but Ive taken it upon myself to manually turn the sprinkler valve off every other day, since its programmed to come on each morning for 10 minutes and this is too much for the drainage of the soil in my yard. Although it doesnt run off, it soaks in, but it doesnt drain away if that makes any sence.
Anyway, with my last home it didnt matter what season it was, the dogs burn spots would be a year round event.
I've not noticed any adverse effects with the dogs, they are still eliminating the same, still eating the same, same-o same-o. They go into the vet next month for their checkup so I'll also have him do a urine, and blood panel to make sure, but they are healthy and the lawn is staying green (other than what I mentioned above).
wrote:

the