Dry spots in the lawn

Page 2 of 2
Since you seem to the know it all, but trust me do not to have all of the answers. Too many narrow minded people have to resort to foul language to make their point, and it was only a suggestion, not a solution. You obviously don't use rotors otherwise you would know a little bit more about their applications. While I agree, they are not the head of choice for every application, but they do work and if their are faults built into the system, they can overcome some of those problems.

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:55:45 GMT, "Ulrich M. Reich"

Reread the thread, Gary has difficulty understanding his problem with popup's, handing him another set of parameters with as general a recommendation as you passed out is really pretty "narrow minded".

And create a whole new set.....please read where he found adding a simple valve to difficult!
BTW I've installed rotors and regularly use them in designs. It would have been far more useful, for example, to recommend a specific solution suited to Gary's displayed level of understanding. Like recommending he consider converting the 1800 heads to rotors using MP rotators.....
http://www.mprotator.com /
As to language and name calling I apologize for spewing my frustration when you obviously where not deserving of it!
Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold