Cutting Wet Grass

Hi, has anyone got any tips on how to cut wet grass , with the war
weather of a few weeks ago my lawn has gron a fair bit and is long an looks very untidy and my mower just cloggs up , any tips ????
-- watto

Happy Holidays

watto wrote:

Can't go wrong with a scythe, and you don't need to go to the gym afterwards either!
Happy to help!
BTH (It hasn't rained here in months, we're on stage 3 water restrictions, and NOBODY has a lawn any more)