Can you ID this rototiller?

PHOTO URL:
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/oldbstiller.jpg
Anyone recognize the brand of the old tiller I just picked up?
No numbers found yet, but I plan to scrutinize it next weekend.
It runs, but the throttle cable is mostly missing, so it is not fully controllable right now.
The engine is a Briggs, but I don't believe the carburetor is the original.
I want to be able to get this set up and adjusted to use for my gardening.
Any tips appreciated. Thanks.
William Miller, AS-EET snipped-for-privacy@usa.net http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com We repair microwave display boards by mail - $32.50 most cases

Might be a Troy-Bilt - they were one of the few (if not only) manufacturers of rear-tine tillers for a long while.
- Dennis Brothers

Looks like a Snapper to me.
MicrowaveDisplay.com wrote:

Doesn't look like a Troybilt. Might be an old Craftsman.
A wheel horse by troybilt??????

merged about 10 years ago. With that engine configuration I would guess the age as mid/late 60's Greg

Don't you have Toro and Troybilt confused ?

Probably! After I think about it MTD owns Troy-Built. Toro sucked up Wheel Horse a few years back. At any rate at the time that tiller was built, all of them were competitors! Greg

late 60's judging by the oil bath air filter. looks like an old Hahn. Chip
I have several photos of the carburetor at http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/tiller_carb.htm
You can reply via the e-mail link at that page. Thanks for the help!