Blueberries

Hi. I am interested in planting a blueberrie bush but am finding it hard to find info on them. Could anyone please tell me about the planting and maintenance on blueberry bushes.
--
val shaw

We've got eight bushes next to the house here in the Puget Sound region of western Washington State. When I bought them I was advised to get a few Blue Crop and a few Blue Ray to aid in the pollination process. We got almost a gallon and a half this past year.
Check your local nursery for varieties that will multiply in your area.
MikeR
This is the best info I've found on the subject http://berrygrape.oregonstate.edu /