Best winterizing fertilizer??

Anyone have any opinions/experience on the best winter fertilizer to keep the grass somewhat green during the coming winter.
I'm looking for a slow release product probably either Shultz or Sta-Green. Anyone have experience with any of these brands?
thanks
Sta-Green has good landscape fertilizers. I haven't used them on lawns - too pricey.
I use a 46-0-0 urea on tall fescue as a winterizer. I usually get it from Lesco or a local dealer who stocks Anderson products. One bag covers 23,000 sq. ft. @ 4# / k.