BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site?

Hi,
Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure (Power) Washers?
I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.
Thanks.
Alan

http://www.begroup.cc/index.php?task=start
Tom J
Alan Whitehouse wrote:

I found that my manual was much better at identifing the pump so I could get a diagram and figure out why one of the three pistons was not working. Not sure what part you need, but most of the moving parts are in the pump.
Kirb (check valve was the problem)
Northern Tool was Northern Hydraulics carries a lot of stuff for washers.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley