Autumn Lawn maintenance - which order?

Hi

This Autumn, I want to give my lawn a thorough going over, as I have lot of grass that appears to be growing sideways (along the ground) and turning white. I suspect my old lawnmower was to blame.

Anyway, my question is - which order do I do the following in? :::

Scarify Aerate with a hollow tine aerator Top dress Overseed Feed with Autumn lawn

I'm pretty sure that the 1st 2 are in the correct order, but waht abou the others?

Many Thanks for your help on this

-- gooner

Reply to
gooner