Anyone collect rainwater for their lawn?

I was considering that idea, collecting from the downspouts on my gutters. What kind of pressurized sprayer would you use with the rainwater you've collected in barrels?
--
AP

I have four 250 gallon containers bought for $50.00 each. Check on the sprayers for sale at stores and see which nozzle you need, they will tell you the pressure needed to power it, probably 40 psi.

The Primate wrote:

I just recently moved into a new house. I have thought about doing that.
I live in the mid-atlantic area. And the last time we had any rain was when the remnents of Tropical Storm Cindy came through. And any rain we had before that was just enough to make the ground wet. Nothing enough to collect.
So I decide not to collect any rain water.
Bill

Sure, search the web for suggestions on how to set one up. If you're looking for cheap sources of 55 gallon drums check with your local coke/pepsi bottler. They often sell these food-grade drums for dirt cheap. Then it's just a matter of rigging up the necessary bits of tubing. Just make sure you don't leave it directly open as that'd encourage mosquito growth. If you have the space for it then set one up. Certainly can't hurt to collect free water instead of paying the municipality or running your well pump.
no ,but i get 5 gallons a day from my ac .for flowers