Radiant Heat Transfer

Iím looking for a formula to show heat transfer from one object to another. Since my math skills are limited the formulas Iíve found are way too complex.
Iím specifically looking for the amount of radiant heat transfer form a building and what the reduction would be by adding a radiant barrier. I know the emissivity of the material, temperature and texture are factors (at least I think I know this).
What would be great, an explanation and a simplified formula that I can input the emissivity and temperature and get BTUís per ft sq.
Thanks
Andy Whole House Performance is the right thing to do
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:08:19 -0700 (PDT), Andy Energy

E=MC2. YOU'RE WELCOME
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Ping "Nick Pine" in the Energy Efficiency news groups He's got formulas galore & can probably help you out. I think he's at Villanova.
You might want to look at the radiant barrier (ceramic bead) coatings & paints.
geothermaljones