Problem Update

Posted several times about systems that had high suction and low head. Found out that on the systems with flow raters the installers were leaving out the piston. Still having the problem with txv systems. Went on one the other day and just for shits and giggles lowered the blower speed by setting the dip switches. lowered a 4 ton system down to 300 cfm and the pressures went to where they were supposed to be. If only it were that simple, and yes, I put the blower speed back where it is supposed to be.
.

Don't your coils come with the pistons already in them? The only time I have to change one is to match the indoor and outdoor unit, but you still have to remove the existing one.
--
Respectfully, Bob

Mine always did.
--