oil furnace service in Northern Califonia?

Sometime around 2001 somebody on here at the time was able to recommend an oil tech to service my Moms oil furnace in Leggett, CA. She doesn't remember who or exactly when, but she thinks they came out of Eureka. Is there anybody still on here that might know of somebody who does oil furnaces between Ukiah and Eureka?? She is wanting to have it checked because of some new low-sulphur diesel formulation they have to use up there.
--

Steve Nunes@ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
Purvis, MS.

Well, sounds like time for some team work. Get the neighbor involved. You know, the one who looks after her. (whoever that might be). Sad she needed a hip. Glad she got it before socialized med nixes all elective surgery. And sends our old folks to the home instead of keeping them active.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

All that being said, I am still looking for an oil tech in NORCAL to service my Moms furnace.

To the mormon everything is elective. specially thinking.

Tell her what you tell everyone else. Look in the yellow pages.
I tell people to ask their friends and neighbors. Who can you reccomend, who was polite, Mormon, and treated you well, and offered to leave a Book of Mormon?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Oh fer Chis sakes... Call the oil supplier. They either service their clients of have someone local that does.

During the Obama health care program, it would likely be ruled elective.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Over 65, it would be consider a waste of time and a no-no.

hey, watchit! :-P